来源 莲山 课件 w w
w.5 Y k J.cOM 龙虎国际娱乐网站_龙虎国际娱乐平台，龙虎娱乐国际城
Unit 2 What’s the matter？
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 每天一只苹果，健康有保障。
Words: believe, weak, angry, medicine, western,everybody,get,few,important.moment,
Phrases: stressed out, . traditional Chinese doctors, eat a balanced diet, at the moment,
1. Traditional Chinese doctors believe we need a balance of yin and yang to be healthy.
2. Eating Dangshen and Huangqi herbs is also good for this.
3. It’s easy to have a healthy lifestyle, and it’s important to eat a balanced diet.
能力目标: Enable the students to talk about health problems and give advice with the language points.
情感目标: Help the students learn how to talk about health problems and give advice on that with the language points.
重、难点：Talk about your health and give advice.
1. 预习导学或自测 match the problems to the advice.
1.tired Eat an apple
2.hungry Go to bed early
3.thirsty Drink some water
4.stressed out Listen to music
2．自主学习 do some listening, and do pairwork.
should go to bed early
shouldn't go to the party tonight
should listen to music
should have a drink
shouldn't eat more pizza
should eat an apple
shouldn't play soccer before dinner
例：A: What’ the matter with Gina? B: She’s tired.
A: Well, she should go to bed early. She shouldn’t go to the party.
3．合作探究 .解决3a 中的疑问
1) Traditional Chinese doctors 译为：
2 ) have too much yin：译为： , 其中 too much 修饰不可数名词
3) eat hot yang foods,译为： 更多阴性食品：
5 ) 有一个好的饮食习惯： 6) 均衡饮食：
1.Writing an article 3c “Do you have a cold?” Please write some advice to a person who has a cold. What should he or she do? What shouldn’t he or she do?
例文：Do you have a cold? If you have a cold, you should see the doctor first. You should drink more water. You should also eat more fruit and vegetable. You should sleep early and do exercise every day.
2. Doing groupwork We can choose a problem from the list below:
a. I have a toothache. d. I'm hungry. g. I have a sore throat.
b. I'm stressed out. e. I have a sore back. h. I'm tired.
c. c. I can't sleep. f. I have a cold. i. I have a headache.
3.Write it on a piece of paper. Then go around the room and ask other students for advice about your problem. Write down the best advice. Write the name of the student, too.
eat more fruit
eat more vegetables
eat less beef, pork, lamb, etc.
drink more water
drink more tea
drink more orange juice
drink less coca-cola, Sprite, coffee
get up early
do exercise every day
4.Closing down by asking and answering
A: What’ the matter? B: I’m tired. A: Well, you should go to bed early.
A: What’ the matter? B: I have a toothache. A: Well, you should see a dentist.
A: What’ the matter? B: I have a fever. A: Well, you should drink lots of water.
A: B: A:
5. 梳理归纳 Section B. 重点短语
1) get some rest 多休息 2) I have no idea = I don’t know 我不知道
3) stressed out 筋疲力尽 4) I am tired 我累了 He is tired. 他累了
5) a healthy lifestyle健康的生活方式 6) traditional Chinese doctors传统中医
7) a balance of yin and yang阴阳调和 8) you have too much yin.你阴气太盛
9) eat a balanced diet饮食平衡 10) healthy food 健康食品
11) stay healthy 保持健康=keep healthy=keep in good health = keep fit
12) enjoy oneself (myself, yourself, herself, himself, themselves, ourselves, itself反身代词) 玩得高兴，过得愉快=have a good time = have a wonderful time = have fun
13) enjoy sth. =like sth. (名词)喜欢某物, enjoy doing sth.喜欢做某事=like dong sth
practice doing sth.练习做某事，mind doing sth. 介意做某事，
finish doing sth.完成某事， give up doing sth.放弃做某事，
can’t help doing sth.忍不住做某事，be busy doing sth. 忙着做某事,
keep ding sth. 坚持做某事,（keep on doing sth. / keep sb. doing sth.） ,
go on doing sth. 继续做某事, forget doing sth.忘记做某事
remember doing sth. 记得做某事, spend....(in) doing sth. 花（时间）来做某事
14) at the moment = now 此刻 15) Host family 寄宿家庭
16) Conversation practice会话练习 17) I’m sorry to hear that.听到此事我很难过
( ) 1. I finished the story at 11:00 yesterday.
A. to write B. writes C. wrote D. writing
( ) 2.This kind of cake smells , tastes .
A. well; badly B. good; badly C. well; bad D. good; bad
( ) 3.Guo Jingjing is for the national swimming team.
A. play B. to playing C. playing D. played
( ) 4. The movie is so that I am very in it.
A. interesting; interesting B. interested; interested
C. interesting; interested D. interested; interesting
( ) 5.I have homework to do.
A. too many B. too much C. much too D. many too
( ) 6.She needs a doctor after her mother.
A. look B. looks C. looking D. to look
( ) 7.It’s important for us English well.
A. to learn B. learn C. learned D. learning
( ) 8.My brother doesn’t like reading, but my sister .
A. do B. does C. is D. doesn’t
( ) 9.How about to the shopping center this afternoon?
A. going B. go C. to go D. goes
( ) 10.The teacher came in a book under his arm.
A. by B. with C. for D. carry
1．Traditional Chinese doctors believe we need a balance of yin and yang to be healthy.
译：传统中医认为我们需要 以保持身体健康。to be healthy 表示目的
2．Eating Dangshen and Huangqi herbs is also good for this.
译：吃党参和黄芪等草本植物也对这有好处.此句doing 做主语，谓语用 数。
3．It’s easy to have a healthy lifestyle, and it’s important to eat a balanced diet.
此句的句型是：It’s +adj for sb. to do sth.:对于某人而言做……是怎么样的。
1. People are too stressed out and angry may have too much yang.（郑州）
A. who B. what C..how D.where
析：此句是定语从句，当先行词是人通常用who 或that 引导，故选A。
2. I’m stressed out because my Putonghua isn’t i (广州)。
析：be +doing，此题填improving.要去e 再加ing.译为：提高。
来源 莲山 课件 w w
w.5 Y k J.cOM