( )1. A. B. C.
( )2. A. B. C.
( )3. A. B. C.
( )4. A. B. C.
( )5. A. B. C.
( )6. A. She is Candy. B. She is twenty years old. C. She is from Japan.
( )7. A. She likes a car. B. She is fine. C. She has a round face.
( )8. A. No, he isn’t short. B. He is tall. C. Yes, he is.
( )9. A. They’re white. B. They’re mine. C. I like white.
( )10. A. You’re right. B. That’s right. C. OK.
( )11. A. Lily’s. B. Bill’s. C. Bill’s sister’s.
( )12. A. America. B. Canada. C. England
( )13. A. Green. B. Red. C. White.
( )14. A. Tall. B. Big. C. Small.
( )15. A. 8875-1687. B. 8857-1867. C. 8857-1687.
( )16. Jack is eleven years old.
( )17. Jack and I are in Class Two.
( )18. Jack’s mom is an English teacher.
( )19. Jack and his mom are my friends.
( )20. Jack’s mom has big black eyes.
( )21. Ann is ____.
A. 12 B. 13 C. 10
( )22. Ann is from ____.
A. the USA B. Japan C. the UK
( )23. Ann is ____.
A. tall B. short C. not tall and not short
( )24. Her face is ____.
A. round B. long C. small
( )25. The color of her eyes is ____.
A. black B. blue C. red
( )1. —____ are you? —I’m twelve.
A. How B. How old C. What D. Who
( )2. My name ____ Jack. Liu Ying and Sun Mei ____ my friends.
A. is; are B. is; is C. are; is D. is; am
( )3. James is an English boy. He _____ from England.
A. come B. isn’t C. comes D. aren’t
( )4. —Hi, Lucy. Your skirt is very nice. —____
A. Yes, it’s nice. B. That’s OK. C. You’re right. D. Thank you.
( )5. —____ your sister know Tom? —No, she ____.
A. Do; don’t B. Does; doesn’t C. Do; do D. Does; does
( )6. —What class are you in? —I’m in ____, ____.
A. grade seven; class three B. class Three; grade Seven
C. Class Three; Grade Seven D. Grade three; Class seven
( )7. 找出画线部分读音与其他三个不同的选项。
A. him B. nice C. will D. give
( )8. —Is the boy in white clothes your friend, Kangkang? —No. ____ in black clothes is.
A. One B. This C. That D. The one
( ) 9. —Is that girl Kate Green? —Yes, ____.
A. you’re right B. that’s OK C. he is D. she isn’t
( )10. —____, Tom. Is this your book? —No, it isn’t. I think it’s ____.
A. Excuse me; Jack B. Sorry; Jack’s C. Excuse me; Jack’s D. Sorry; Jack
( )11. —Dongdong, ____ toy car is that? —It’s ____.
A. who’s; hers B. whose; mine C. whose; her D. who’s; my
( )12. —What does she look like? —____
A. She’s a student. B. She’s twelve. C. She has long arms. D. She likes apples.
( )13. Jackie Chan is from Hong Kong. He has a ____ mouth and a big nose.
A. wide B. big C. round D. long
( )14. —Good morning. I want to buy two ____. —OK. Here you are.
A. pair gloves B. pairs of gloves C. pairs of glove D. pair of gloves
( )15. —____ —They’re books.
A. Are these English books? B. Are those English books?
C. How do you spell it? D. What’re these in English?
( )16. How are you? A. Yes, it is. Thanks.
( )17. What color is your bike? B. I’m fine.
( )18. Is this your book? C. How do you do?
( )19. How do you do? D. It’s yellow.
( )20. Do you know Mike? E. No, I don’t.
A: Good morning. B: 21
A: Do you have a friend here? B: Yes, I do.
A: 22 B: Oh. She is my friend, Amy.
A: 23 B: She comes from the USA.
A: She looks like Judy. B: 24
A: Are they in the same grade? B: Yes. 25
A: Is Judy your friend, too? B: No, she isn’t.
A. Who is that girl? B. But they’re in different classes. C. Where is she? D. They are sisters.
E. Good morning. F. Thank you. G. Where does she come from?
21._______ 22._______ 23.___ ____ 24._______ 25._______
Lisa is an English girl. She is 26 . She is twenty-two years old now. She is 27
actor. She is very nice. 28 hair is long and blond. She 29 blue and big eyes. Her
30 like her very much.
Lisa looks 31 Huang Yongmei, a good actor. The actor 32 Hong Kong. Lisa’s favorite 33 is red. She is often(经常) 34 . Lisa likes apples, oranges and bananas.
35 is her good friend? Oh, she is Sally.
( )26. A. old B. young C. long D. different
( )27. A. a B. / C. the D. an
( )28. A. Hers B. She C. Her D. His
( )29. A. has B. is C. have D. are
( )30. A. mom B. friends C. dad D. students
( )31. A. at B. / C. like D. the same
( )32. A. come from B. from C. is from D. in
( )33. A. clothes B. teacher C. girl D. color
( )34. A. in a red B. in red C. at a red D. at red
( )35. A. Who B. Whose C. Where D. How
Name: Julia Name: Paul Name: Linda
From: Cuba From: England From: Canada
Look: long hair, round face, big eyes Look: short blond hair, long face, small blue eyes Look: long red hair, round face, big brown eyes
Clothes: green dress, white shoes Clothes: yellow jacket, blue pants, brown shoes Clothes: white dress, brown shoes
QQ number: 3746360 QQ number: 7364851 QQ number: 51053867
Tel: 543752 Tel: 874599 Tel: 4358390
( )36. Julia is in brown shoes. ( )37. Paul is from the UK.
( )38. Linda’s QQ number is 7364854. ( )39. Linda is in blue pants.
( )40. Julia and Linda have round faces.
This is Jim. He is thirteen. He is from the USA. He is a student. He has a good friend. His name is Jack. Jack is fifteen. He is from Canada. Jack is tall but Jim is short. They are in the same class, but they are in different grades. Jim is in Class Two. Jack is in Class Two, too. They go to school(上学) at seven in the morning and go home(回家) at six in the afternoon.
( )41. Jim and Jack are ____.
A. from the same country（国家） B. in blue shoes
C. teacher and student D. from different countries
( )42. Jim is ____.
A. short B. tall C. strong D. big
( )43. Jim and Jack are in ____.
A. the same grade B. different grades
C. the same color D. the same family
( )44. Jack is in ____.
A. Class 4 B. Class 3 C. Class 2 D. Class 1
( )45. They go to school at ____ in the morning.
A. 6:00 B. 7:00 C. 7:30 D. 8:00
Bob is an English boy. His eyes are blue. Li Ming is a tall boy. His eyes are black. They are good friends. Bob’s hair is yellow and Li Ming’s hair is black. Li Ming’s mom is a Chinese teacher. Bob’s mom is an English teacher.她和李明的妈妈在同一个学校。Bob’s dad is a doctor(医生). Bob and his dad look different. He looks like his mom. Bob’s family are new in China. Li Ming’s dad and mom help them(他们). They like their English friends.
46. Li Ming’s mom and Bob’s mom are ____. 47. Bob ____ ____ his m om.
任务二：将文中汉语句子译成英语。 48. ______________________________
49. Where is Bob from? ______________________________
50. Are Bob’s family new in China? ______________________________
1. —Where are you f____? —Canada.
2. —Do you know his t____ number? —Yes. 010-68132425.
3. —What c____ is her jacket? —It’s green.
4. —E____ me, are you a student? —Yes, I am.
5. —What’s this in E____? —It’s an egg.
man knife I her class
6. Mom, help _______ find my friend Jim, please.
7. This bike isn’t mine. It’s _______.
8. Mike and I are in the same grade, but we are in different _______.
9. —Whose _______ are in the desk? —They are Ann’s and Dick’s.
10. —Who are the two ________? —They’ re our teachers.
11. please, give, Jane
12. I, think, Kate’s
13. you, want, buy
14. he, big
15. Tom, from
1. 男孩，13岁, 来自加拿大；
2. 高个, 短发；
3. 圆脸, 大鼻子, 小嘴巴, 大眼睛；
____________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
听 力 材 料
1. My friend, Tom, has a big nose.
2. The new bike is mine.
3. Jack’s T-shirt is very nice.
4. Excuse me, whose apple is this?
5. My friend, Lily, comes from the USA.
6. Who’s the girl in the photo?
7. What does your sister look like, Mike?
8. Is Jack tall?
9. What color are your shoes?
10. Liu Mei, please give the pen to me.
11. W: Excuse me, Bill. Is this your sister’s cap?
M: No, it isn’t. It’s Lily’s.
Q: Whose cap is this?
12. M: Do the boys come from Ame rica?
W: No, they are from Canada.
Q: Where are the boys from?
13. W: You are nice in the green shirt.
M: Thank you, Mom.
Q: What color is the boy’s shirt?
14. M: What does Wang Fei look like?
W: She is tall and has big eyes.
Q: What do Wang Fei’s eyes look like?
15. M: Do you have a telephone?
W: Yes, I do. My telephone number is 8857-1687.
Q: What’s the woman’s telephone number?
I have an English friend at school. His name is Jack. He is eleven. He and I are not in the same class, but we are in the same grade. He is in Class Two, and I am in Class One. His mom is our English teacher. She is my friend, too. She has big blue eyes and red hair. We like her.
Ann is a girl. She is 12 years old. She is from the USA. She is not tall and not short. She has a round face. She has big blue eyes and a small nose. Her mouth is wide, but her ears are small. Her hair is long and blond.
Ⅰ. 1. C 2. C 3. C 4. A 5. B
Ⅱ. 6. A 7. C 8. C 9. A 10. C
Ⅲ. 11. A 12. B 13. A 14. B 15. C
Ⅳ. 16. T 17. F 18. T 19. T 20. F
Ⅴ. 21. A 22. A 23. C 24. A 25. B
Ⅰ.1. B 本题考查疑问代词。how“怎样”; how old“多少岁”; what“什么”; who“谁”。由答语“我十二岁”可知问年龄，故选B。
2. A 本题考查be动词的用法。第一人称单数用am, 第二人称单数用are, 第三人称单数用is, 第一、第二、第三人称复数都用are。my name为第三人称单数，Liu Ying and Sun Mei为第三人称复数，故选A。
3. C 词组come/be from表示“来自……”。由上句可知James是一个英国男孩，并且主语He是第三人称单数，故选C。
4. D 对别人的赞美、表扬及帮助应表示感谢，其答语为Thank you，故选D。
5. B 本题考查由助动词do和does开头的疑问句及答语。does用于第三人称单数形式的主语，其他人称单、复数用do, 其答语为: Yes+肯定；No+否定，故选B。
6. C 本题考查专有名词。 class, grade 后接数词作专有名词, 单词首字母应大写，故选C。
7. B A、C、D画线部分的读音为/I/，而B画线部分的读音为/aI/，故选B。
8. D 为避免重复, 用one代替前面提到的boy。而此处特指“穿黑色衣服的那个”, one前应加the，故选D。
9. A 肯定别人的答案正确, 可以直接用Yes+肯定句式，也可用you’re right来肯定，故选A。
10. C Excuse me用于引起别人注意; sorry用于道歉。Jack’s是名词所有格，所有格后面的名词如在前面出现过可省略, 此对话中“It’s Jack’s.”就相当于“It’s Jack’s book.”，故选C。
11. B whose表示“谁的”, 用于询问某物的主人；mine是名词性物主代词, 单独使用；her, my是形容词性物主代词, 后面必须接名词，故选B。
12. C 本题考查对人的特征的询问及回答。本题表示“她长得什么样？”，其答语应为
13. A long“长的”；round“圆的”，一般不能用来形容人的嘴巴；big“大的”，也不宜用，在英语中a big mouth表示“嘴不严的人，多嘴的人”，故选A。
14. B “一副/双/对……”用 “a pair of+表示物的名词”，如果数量是两个或多于两个，应用“two/three…+pairs+名词复数”，故选B。
15. D 本题考查疑问句型。由答语先排除A、B, 因一般疑问句，用Yes或No作答。由答语“它们是书”可知询问“是什么”，故选D。
Ⅱ.(A) 16. B 17. D 18. A 19. C 20. E
(B) 21. E 22. A 23. G 24. D 25. B
Ⅲ.26. B 由下文可知她年龄不大，排除A；C、D不能用来形容人，故选B。
27. D 由句意可知，此处不是特指，应用一个不定冠词；不定冠词a用在以辅音音素开头的单词前，an用在以元音音素开头的单词前，故选D。
28. C hair是名词，其前应该用一个形容词性物主代词来修饰；又由上文可知Lisa是女性，故选C。
29. A 由句意“她长着蓝色的大眼睛”可知B、D与句意不符；主语she是第三人称单数，故选A。
30. B 由谓语动词like用了原形可知，前面的主语是复数，先排除A、C; 由上下文语境可知，她不是一位教师，排除D，故选B。
31. C 由句意Lisa看起来像“Huang Yongmei”，固定短语look like“看起来像”，故选C。
32. C B、D都是介词，不能单独使用，必须和动词一起使用，排除B、D；come from和is from都表示“来自……”，但该句的主语the actor是第三人称单数，故选C。
33. D 由句子后部分说的是颜色，可知此处应是color，故选D。
34. B “in+颜色”表示“穿某种颜色的衣服”，故选B。
35. A 由下文可知本句是问“谁是她的好朋友？”，故选A。
36. F 由Julia的材料可知她穿白色的鞋，故本题错误。
37. T 由Paul的材料可知他来自英国，故本题正确。
38. F 由Linda的材料可知她的QQ号码是51053867，故本题错误。
39. F 由三个人的材料对比可知，只有Paul穿了蓝色的裤子，故本题错误。
40. T 由Julia和Linda的材料可知本题正确。
41. D 由文中可知Jim来自美国, Jack来自加拿大，故选D。
42. A 由“Jack is tall but Jim is short.”可知选A。
43. B 由“but they are in different grades.”可知选B。
44. C 由“Jack is in Class Two, too.”可知选C。
45. B 由“They go to school at seven in the morning ...”可知选B。
47. looks like
48. She and Li Ming’s mom are in the same school.
49. He is from England/the UK.
50. Yes, they are.
Ⅰ.(A) 1. from 2. telephone 3. color 4. Excuse 5. English
(B) 6. me 7. hers 8. classes 9. knives 10. men
Ⅱ.11. Please give this photo to Jane
12. I think these shoes are Kate’s
13. Do you want to buy a dress
14. Does he have a big nose
15. Is Tom from America(the USA)/Does Tom come from America(the USA)
I have a new friend in my school. His name is David. He is a boy. He is thirteen years old. He is from Canada. He is tall and has short hair. He has a round face, a big nose, a small mouth and big eyes. He is in a blue jacket and black pants. His favorite color is blue. We are in the same grade, but in different classes. We are good friends.